Adult Care Support worker – Lanarkshire
Adult Care Support Worker
North and South Lanarkshire
+ Please note, we cannot offer sponsorship at this time +
+Drivers only, with own car +
LOVE Care are looking for Home Care support Workers who want to be a part of a leading support Team and enable our Service Users in the local community. We provide top class training to support you, you may not have any background in care. So no experience needed! If you have SVQ level 3 or above or a few years in care we can offer you a Senior Role or Team Leader also, or work towards this with our company , we reward from within and are always looking to progress people in the company and in their career
As a Care Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping our service users with a range of daily activities such as getting washed, dressed, preparing meals, taking out on activities, prompting and assistance with taking medication
- Driving in the community from one client to another and carrying out breakfast, lunch, tea and tuck visits.
- Understanding the individual support needs of our service users and promoting independent living, dignity and respect, love, compassion and kindness
- Willing to provide clearly communicated guidance and support to our service users to encourage and empower them as well as provide written reports to achieve improved outcomes
- Working in partnership with the families you will meet to build quality relationships
- Enjoy being part of team where you can communicate your ideas
Who are we?
LOVE@Care are a socially conscious, forward-thinking and compassionate provider of Residential and At Home Care Services across Scotland to individuals of all ages with varying needs. We specialise in delivering enhanced care packages that make a real difference.
- Competitive rates of pay Start at £11.00ph minimum
- 35p per mile care mileage allowance
- Holiday entitlement up to 33 days
- Flexible roles- Full time, Part Time and Bank hours
- Paid mileage and paid induction training
- Health & well-being support with free counselling
- Employee referral bonus up to £250, refer a friend
- Excellent career progression opportunities and SVQ’s
- Blue light store discount
Work Hours: Full time and part time hours and bank hours
Week 1: 4 days on Week 2: 3 days on. This is including working on alternate weekends.
Join the LOVE Group and help us provide a care service that really does care!