job hours: Flexible hours
job types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
location: South Lanarkshire (travel may be required)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
DO YOU HAVE OR WANT TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IN VIDEOGRAPHY?
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE BRAND?
LOVE is a one-of-a-kind social business that works in multiple sectors and with different businesses, but our values and principles remain the same. Our mission is to create mainstream services that incorporate equality, justice, kindness, love and compassion. These services will contribute to mind, body and spirit, whilst delivering excellence and solutions to the mainstream sectors in which we work.
Our support services include education, social care, and physical health programmes, while our commercial products include professional training, recruitment and publications.
about the role
We are looking for a Videographer/Editor to join our team and be a driving support for our organisation with regards to our video requirements and social media video content. This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to create video content, edit and push our social media on different platforms and YouTube channel.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being available to film and edit video content including interviews, events and promotional material based at our main office or on site
- Create and maintain video content for our social media platforms including a YouTube Channel
- Help to sustain and guide the creative process; to create scripts; storyboards and all documentation relating to video projects;
- To work closely with the digital marketing team to help maintain growth on the various digital funnels and channels
- To provide vision and scope regarding video marketing and to test and implement different strategies regarding video
- Experience of video editing; editing and video production
- Skilled at Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Premiere Pro; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe InDesign; Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Knowledge of (or experience of similar video project management tools)
- Computer skills to work with various video editing software programs
- Full clean Driving License
- Degree Qualification or working towards Qualification / Equivalent work experience
- Effective communicator with staff and external clients
- Confident and has a good sense of humour
- Ability to set priorities and work under pressure
- Enterprising, self-motivated, highlight ambitious, with strong organisational skills
- In-house Induction
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to work alongside the BBC and gain great work experience!