Care Support Worker – North Lanarkshire
Who are we?
The LOVE Group is a socially conscious business, funding its support services, in part, through its commercial services. LOVE Learning, our support service includes education and social care programs. LOVE Corporate and LOVE Care, our commercial services include professional training, recruitment and care provision.
We specialize in delivering enhanced care packages that make a real difference. Our mission is to create mainstream services in the community that incorporate equality, justice, kindness and love whilst offering our employees funded training, career development and truly competitive rates of pay.
What is the role?
We are looking for committed and compassionate individuals who want to be a part of a leading support service to our Service Users in the local community.
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping our service users with a range of daily activities such as getting washed, dressed, preparing meals, taking out on activities, prompting and assistance with taking medication
- Understanding the individual support needs of our service users and promoting independent living, dignity and respect, love, compassion and kindness
- Willing to provide clearly communicated guidance and support to our service users to encourage and empower them as well as provide written reports to achieve improved outcomes
- Working in partnership with the families you will meet to build quality relationships
- Enjoy being part of a team where you can communicate your ideas
Whether you are an experienced Support Worker or are looking for a career change that involves helping others, we provide all our staff with ongoing mentoring, training and development opportunities to provide you with an exciting and rewarding career path.
What we need from you?
- A full, current driving licence with own transport is required for this role
- Please note that this position is subject to a PVG check
- What we offer you?
- Pre-Employment Workshop where you will meet your team
- Fully funded level 2 or 3 qualification in Health & Social Care at 6 months of employment
- After 12 months of employment, you will be eligible for a pay increase of £11 and a further increase to £12 after two years of employment
- Monthly Pay and you will receive 28 days annual leave
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Annual company fun days and courses such as our Well-being & Happiness class
- Flexible working hours
Benefits: Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.30 /hour
Driving License (Required)
PVG (for Adults or Kids) (Preferred)