Job Description: Bookkeeper
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper with a minimum of 3 years of experience and motivation for delivering excellent customer service both internally and externally.
You should be well-versed in bookkeeping tasks (e.g., sales/purchase ledgers, bank reconciliations, cashflows, VAT, month-end reports including journals, etc.).
You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management and maintenance of the Company bank accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- VAT Returns, invoice processing, and balancing accounts by reconciling entries
- Reconciling intercompany transactions (across four companies)
- Posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance
- Maintenance of records of financial transactions and running reports through bookkeeping systems such as Xero
- Assist with month-end and year-end procedures
- Liaising and building relations with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications Needed:
- A minimum of 3 years practical bookkeeping experience with relevant Financial Qualification
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in using Xero General ledger
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a flexible approach to support ad hoc tasks are essential
Joining time: Immediate
Job type: FT, Permanent with flexible working
Salary: £25,000- £28,000 per annum
Driving License with access to own vehicle (Required)
PVG (for Adults or Kids) (Preferred)
Submit your application at https://forms.office.com/r/qVBjGSgq1y or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01355 721 317.
Join the LOVE Group and help us provide a care service that really does care!