job hours: Flexible hours
job types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
salary: £25,000 - £27,000
location: Scotland Wide / Home Based Position
DO HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE AS A WORK BASED ASSESSOR?
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS AND REPSONSIBLE BRAND?
LOVE is a one-of-a-kind social business that funds its support services through commercial products. Our support services include education, social care, and physical health programmes, while our commercial products include professional training, recruitment and publications. Our mission is to create mainstream services that incorporate equality, justice, kindness, love and compassion. We deliver a unique, person centred service to adults
We deliver a unique, person centred services to adults and children with disabilities and Additional Support Needs across Scotland predominately Stirling, Glasgow, Renfrewshire and Falkirk.
about the role
This is an exciting role for a qualified assessor in social services and health care. We are looking for an individual who is committed to becoming an active and encouraging staff member in order to ensure we provide a great training services for our staff and learners.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create an individualised, unique learner journey for a caseload of learners, recognising and tailoring the delivery to match their identified needs and requirements.
- Supporting learners in a range of settings to achieve recognised qualifications
- Maintain a caseload of learners and achieve Modern Apprenticeship (MA) / qualification outcomes in accordance with targets and time-scales
- Ensure qualification standards are met and documentation meet our quality standards in accordance with awarding/funding body requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of existing training programmes and in the identification and development of new programmes
- Communicate with colleagues and business associates in an appropriate and timely manner.
This is a flexible post giving individuals the ability to be home or office based however travel will be required across Scotland and is not limited to the Central Belt.
- You must hold all the relevant Assessor Qualification plus a minimum of an SVQ 4 or relevant qualification specialising in Social Services and Health Care
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme Record (PVG) or willing to become registered
- Full clean Driving License and access to a car as regular travel is required across Scotland
- The successful candidate will be organised, structured, be able to manage their workload effectively
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in business development or sales
- In house training