SUPPLY PRACTITIONERS JOB SPECIFICATION
As a member of our supply team you can be offered as little as a couple of hours a week, right up to 5 full days, evenings and weekends. Your availability and flexibility are taken into account.
We work with a selection of settings ranging from nurseries to care homes and advocacy settings. You will hold a Childcare or Social care qualification and at least 6 months experience of working within a care setting and be prepared to complete a PVG form.
- As a member of supply staff, you will be required to support the individuals in your care whilst following their routines as closely as possible
- Work closely with staff and follow guidance, ensuring that you ask questions if you are unsure about anything
- Assist with mealtimes in each setting
- Help to clean and tidy the settings, as required
- Have lots of fun with the individuals!
- You can earn £9.00 per hour
- We provide a monthly payroll service
- Online timesheets and payslips and the opportunity to update your availability online
- We offer work in many settings that are easily accessible via public transport
- Care setting/establishment: 6 months
- Driving licence and access to a car (desirable)
- Must hold a minimum SVQ 3 Childcare or Social care qualification