It’s easier to build strong children than to repair broken adults. Early childhood and transitions to secondary education can be stressful. We offer a wide selection of personalised packages for younger children and develop and deliver an all-inclusive early years training programme which will enable settings to meet the required standard expected and to prepare early years settings for registration and inspection by SCSWIS and HMIE. We can provide training focused on experiential play. Get in touch with us today to find out more. We offer our early years training programme to young individuals in and around Scotland.
We can help by:
- Providing PDA in family learning
- Offering CFE health and wellbeing
- Empowering parents
- Identifying stressors relating to behaviour
- Providing parental support
- Offering programmes to support emotional, behavioural and mood difficulties
- Offering support for more enduring disorders such as ADHD, spectrum disorders or learning difficulties
- Providing experiential learning
- Providing educational psychology
- Providing schematic play
- Offering digital learning
- Providing educational support packages
Continuous professional development
We recognise that continuous professional development for parents/carers, childcare providers, employers and local authorities is vital in improving the quality and outcomes for all children. We offer a number of high-quality training courses to support individuals on their journey in their early years, to broaden their knowledge and skills, and to keep informed with the latest practice and policy.