Trusted peer mentoring and support services covering all of Scotland
At LOVE learning, we provide peer mentoring and support services to male and female offenders who are subject to statutory criminal justice social work supervision. We will deliver this service in the community and in custodial settings (in preparation for the person being realised from custody). To find out more details, contact a member of our team today.
Our aim is:
- Reduction in re-offending and re-conviction rates
- Reduction in crime
- Reduction in drug use
- Increase in positive relationships
- Improving resilience and capacity for change and self-management is enhanced
- Improvement in mental/emotional health
- Better understanding of the impact of the individuals offending on others
We use a person-centred approach, working with individuals to build and encourage the adult or young person to move away from the issues that increase the likelihood of re-offending. By adopting a holistic approach, we will provide a robust route into a range of support services and networks helping individuals access support that is right for them. Speak to a member of our team today to find out more information.