job hours: Flexible hours
job types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
location: Central Belt
DO HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
ARE YOU AN EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER LIVING IN THE CENTRAL BELT?
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS AND REPSONSIBLE BRAND?
LOVE is a group that provides support services to vulnerable people, children and organisations in Scotland. We work with establishments and care settings throughout Scotland to provide only the very best supply and permanent staff. Our mission is to create services that incorporate equality, justice, kindness, love and compassion.
about the role
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Practitioners to work on a SUPPLY basis across a variety of day nurseries in Scotland; and we can offer both part-time and full-time hours to suit you. We work with a selection of lovely day nurseries ranging from private organisations to after school clubs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As a member of supply staff, you will be required to support the children in your care whilst following their routines as closely as possible
- Work closely with nursery staff and follow their guidance, ensuring that you ask questions if you are unsure about anything
- Assist with snack and lunch times in each setting
- Help to clean and tidy the settings, as required
- Have lots of fun with the children!
- One year minimum experience
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme Record (PVG) or willing to become registered
- Must hold a minimum SVQ 3 childcare qualification
- Driving License and access to a car is preferred
- 3 Day Care Induction
As a member of our supply team you can be offered as little as a couple of hours a week, right up to 5 full days. This is taking into account your availability and flexibility.