job hours: Full-time
job type: Office based
salary: £27000 neg
location: South Lanarkshire
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER?
ARE YOU ABLE TO WORK IN SOUTH LANARKSHIRE?
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We are LOVE, a one-of-a-kind social business that funds its outreach services through corporate services. Our outreach programmes include education, employability, social care, and physical health programmes, while our corporate services include professional training and recruitment.
about the role
We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our in house marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for many aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our social brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include designing, planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, creative background and direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms working alongside our external PR company
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- WordPress Design and Website Administration
- Management of Moodle and e-learning Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing / design
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
what we offer you
- Pre-Employment Induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- 28 days annual leave
- Annual company fun days and courses such as our Wellbeing & Happiness class