CLEANER JOB SPECIFICATION
As a member of our supply team you can be offered as little as a couple of hours a week, right up to 5 full days, evenings and weekends. Your availability and flexibility are taken into account.
We work with a selection of settings ranging from private organisations to care homes and advocacy settings.
Duties may include
- Dusting furniture, radiators and walls
- Vacuuming carpets and damp cleaning hard floor areas
- Cleaning kitchens including work surfaces, ovens, hobs and fridges
- Cleaning bathrooms including baths, wash basins, tiles and toilets
- To maintain environment; deep clean carpeted and non-carpeted areas, soft furnishings and bedding; fixtures and fittings; windows and walls; maintain storage areas.
- To operate machinery as required
- To comply with COSHH regulations
- To work within the relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- You can earn £9.00 per hour
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to carry out your tasks independently
- Motivation to do the best job for your customer